AC Martin, Inc. Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
AC Martin is an innovative, award-winning architecture and interior design firm with offices located in STLA, Sacramento, and the Bay Area. Our work is a mix of K-12, Community Colleges, Civic/Government, Higher Education, Market Rate Housing, Urban Mixed-Use, Hospitality, Industrial, Planning, and Programming.
We are looking for talented, motivated, and creative individuals to join our Public Sector. You’ll be part of a creative and innovative design team on a variety of architectural and interior project types of all scales. The Project Administrator is a valued team member and provides support primarily to project team(s), as well as office-wide activities.
Typical tasks and processes include but are not limited to:
- Format project specifications; assemble project manuals to comply with company guidelines
- Assist Project Manager with DSA forms and certifications
- Log and track Construction Administration RFIs, Submittals, ASIs, and other project-related documents/communications.
- Ensure all required contract documentation is executed by all required parties, tracked, logged, and archived
- Maintain digital project files, archival records, and all project documents
- Support the Project Manager in monitoring a project’s financial progress through various reports – review of financials, staffing, time booked by the team, identifying variances in projections; assist with the project closeout process
- Compose transmittals, letters, meeting agendas, minutes, and other project documentation
- Internally, greet guests, answer phones, maintain supplies, mail distribution, schedule in-person, and online meetings, and coordinate with other AC Martin offices as needed
- Assist with new employee onboarding
- Maintain the office’s professional appearance, including conference rooms and staff shared spaces
- 3-5 years of related experience in Project Accounting, Contract Administration preferred
- A similar role in the A/E/C or similar industry is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to be effective in a team environment, and take the lead when necessary
- Demonstrated self-starter capable of taking initiative
- Ability to prioritize work with minimal supervision
- Positive attitude, presenting a positive company image
- Strong organizational skills required
- Proficiency in Excel and the MS Office Suite required
- Prior relevant experience with an integrated accounting system, Deltek and MS Project is preferred
We offer career advancement opportunities and an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes group medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage, a matching 401(k) plan, paid parking, one-week year-end holiday shut-down, and an alternative work schedule based on a 4 ½-day workweek.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume & portfolio with salary requirements referencing Project Administrator in the subject line of your correspondence.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, marital status, national origin, disability, or any other consideration made unlawful by law.
Principals only. No Phone calls, please.
AC Martin, Inc.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at AC Martin, Inc.