PEGA Senior Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PEGA Senior Consultant
At ABeam, you will be a part of the next digital revolution. ABeam's success is created from the contributions of each of our valued employees. At ABeam, you are not just a number! Our employees work hand-in-hand with all tiers of the organization. Through our collective efforts, we provide optimal opportunities for growth and development. Each day you will be presented with a series of challenges that will position you for your personal growth and professional advancement.
At ABeam, you will work with a successful client base across a broad spectrum of industries and applications.
If this exciting vision feels right for you, we invite you to apply!
What We Are Looking For – Qualifications
- Experience working as a PEGA senior-level consultant
- At least 3-5 years of PEGA project experience with involvement in implementations
- Ability managing integration points between related system with APIs
- Certification preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills - English
- Willing to work remotely
- Willing to travel if needed once COVID-19 pandemic has concluded
- Must live in the United States
What You Will Do - Responsibilities
- Provide technical expertise in the PEGA modules of Intelligent Automation
- Translate business requirements into functional design for PEGA realization
- Identify, document, highlight and escalate issues related to PEGA realization
- Develop and manage detailed configuration & testing of the system to meet functional business requirements
- Responsible for the technical design, construction, testing and delivery of the system based on functional business requirements
- Mentor less experienced consultants in PEGA configuration settings
- Prepare training materials and conduct project team training and/or end-user training
- Perform post-implementation support or knowledge transfer activities as necessary in projects
- Work with regional account leadership to develop business opportunities
ABeam offers a comprehensive benefits package to our full-time employees
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Flextime off
- 401(k) with employer match
ABeam Consulting provides all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected class, according to applicable law. ABeam Consulting participates in E-Verify.
Powered by JazzHR
HealthcareView all jobs at ABeam Consulting
Get fresh Pega Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.