We have an immediate opening for an experienced Maintenance Technician to service our residential properties. You will be responsible for facility and grounds upkeep and may work alone or with a crew. Our ideal candidate has at least one year of experience performing professional maintenance work, is familiar with a variety of building systems, including plumbing, electrical, and heating systems, and knows how to keep the sidewalks and other structures around our buildings clean and safe. You will be working as an independent contract, and have the ability to make your own schedule and supplement your main income.
**Must have your own tools (supplies and materials will be provided)**
**Pay is dependent on experience**
Maintenance Technician Duties and Responsibilities
- Check for issues with plumbing, electrical and structural and perform routine maintenance to ensure everything is in working order
- Schedule and respond to tenant repair requests and Work Orders
- Address and or repair any plumbing, electrical, drywall, flooring and fixtures per work order request per city ordinances
- Perform light landscaping and grounds-keeping work as needed
- Recommend specialists on larger maintenance related projects
- Record work order log and photo documentation of all maintenance requests
- Advise purchasing manager on new material and equipment purchases
- Train employees on proper equipment usage
Maintenance Technician Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of maintenance experience preferred
- Working knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems
- Skilled with a variety of hand and power tools
- Must pass a background check and drug test
ABS Property Solution LLC
Why Work Here?
Awesome chance to earn extra income and become your own boss. This job is a part-time position with roughly 20+ hours of work per week.