Job Title: Aftermarket Sales/Services Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Department: Aftermarket Sales/Service
Reports To: Vice President NAFTA
Under the direction of the Vice President NAFTA, the Aftermarket Sales/Service Manager oversees and directs the after-market service functions of the Company, including the Aftermarket sales of spare parts, coil repair and retrofits. This includes managing the aftermarket group and preparation of department budgets and annual goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
1. Direct the aftermarket service group ensuring effective service (timely quotations and executing sales orders) and efficient, quality repair of Company products.
2. Visit customers w/RSM’s to promote Company’s products and sell products and services.
3. Act as technical resource to address and resolve inquiries and problems.
4. Analyze service and parts costs and develop customer pricing from historical data.
5. Develop, recommend and implement the department budget. Manage the budget within budgetary constraints. Analyze and report on variances between actual and budgeted expenditures.
6. Ensure organizational compliance with all local, state, federal and internal regulatory agencies.
7. Maintain constant customer contact to ensure long term satisfaction and development of professional relationships.
8. Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Requires a technical degree in a job related major and five to seven years of related experience; or seven to ten years of progressively responsible related experience; or a combination of education and experience. Mus have a proficient knowledge of Microsoft products, and business systems.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, blueprints, operating and maintenance manuals. Ability to prepare reports and correspondence. Ability to communicate effectively with customers and other employees of the Company.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as fundamentals of geometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle or touch objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and bend. The employee is required to frequently listen and talk. The employee must be able to occasionally travel domestically and internationally to support corporate initiatives. The employee may occasionally lift up to 50 pounds when working with parts. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee works in an office environment where the noise level is quiet to moderate. Occasional trips to a manufacturing environment will be required. The noise level in the manufacturing environment is usually moderate to loud.
Supervises Customer service representatives (CSR’s) including Spare Parts, repairs and retrofit pricing, Aftermarket Business Development, Aftermarket Spare Parts Inventory.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick
- Company paid Life, AD&D, Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Eligible for Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Eligible for 401K retirement plan
- Eligible for Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts