The primary role of a Residential Supervisor is to coordinate and manage the program and operations while ensuring compliance requirements. The Residential Supervisor is responsible for training, coordinating activities and appointments of individuals served and maintaining all records according to all standards.
Essential Job Functions:
To perform job successfully a Program Supervisor must perform each essential function listed below but are not limited to.
- Provides oversight of direct care staff providing services to clients and coordinates the assignment of the facility.
- Provides coaching and feedback to employees along with ongoing informal and formal performance discussions and annual performance reviews.
- Shops for food for home as needed.
- Create and maintains staff schedules.
- Oversees household activities, housekeeping, menus assuring all meals are according to individual diet plan.
- Provides oversight to direct care staff with individual into the community by arranging transportation to recreational and social activities.
- Coordinates and attends appointments of individuals served as required.
- Attends training and meeting as required.
- Completes monthly and Quarterly Clinician Reports by the 5th of each month.
- Complete attendance daily of all individuals in Therapy.
- Completes weekly and daily medication audits.
- Complete all monthly nurse audits with 10 days after audit was complete.
- Complete (4) random audits per month to check quality assurance.
- Conduct monthly meetings with all individuals.
- Conduct monthly house meetings with all staff.
- Completes roll in Teams daily.
- Completes ISP chat in Teams.
- Oversee environmental in the home.
- Completes Roll Call
Prior management or supervisory position is necessary.
Prior experience as DSP or other related field.
ABOVE EXPECTATIONS LLCHarrington, DE
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.