Ensure the safety and well being of clients. Provide direct supervisor of clients and implementation of treatment program.
- Maintains safety and stability of treatment environment. Immediately reports to Shift Supervisor any situations or circumstances which may compromise the integrity of treatment effectiveness and the therapeutic environment.
- Assists clients in recognizing and managing their emotions and thought processes, as well as providing insight on the application of all programming to clients’ recovery.
- Makes timely referrals to counseling staff when clients do not appear to be responding positively to routine interventions.
- Routinely and frequently observes, records and reports client behavior.
- Communicates with counseling staff as necessary to implement treatment program.
- Transports clients as necessary.
- Monitors ingress and egress of staff, residents and visitors.
- Conducts various counts of clients.
- Works directly with staff to coordinate program security, order and discipline.
- Any other assignments as given by my supervisor or the Operations Manager.
Previous experience working in a residential setting with dual diagnosis clientele preferred but not required.