- Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises and promotions
- Community focused culture that allows networking and involvement in Hampton Roads and Parts of North Carolina
- An employee-focused, diverse, and member relationship driven workplace environment
Member Service Center Representatives assist members and potential members with their telephone requests; explain services, respond to problems and direct phone calls to the appropriate area.
This position has a schedule of 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday and alternating Saturday hours of 9:00 am – 1:00 pm.
Hours: Part Time hours are typically 20-25 hours a week. Please note, during training longer hours will be required.
- Assist members and potential members with their telephone requests, answer questions about products and services, and resolve problems within their authority
- Identify cross sell opportunities and sells services to members
- Maintain member account information on the computer system
- High School Diploma or GED
- Six months to two years of similar or related experience
- Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job
- Position requires knowledge and ability to operate a PC and related programs with speed and accuracy, including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Physical qualifications include standing or sitting at a computer for extended periods of time and the ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
- Active listening and outstanding interpersonal skills are required to effectively communicate with employees and members by phone
Human Resources will only contact qualified candidates upon receipt and review of your resume. No phone calls please.