The Warehouse Shipper is responsible for pulling responding to orders by counting, loading, and unloading product on incoming and outgoing trailers according to the shipping schedule. The Warehouse Shipper also ensures that product received from production or other plants is recorded correctly.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Receive trucks and load merchandise.
- Stack merchandise on racks.
- Stock warehouse with tools.
- Ensure machinery is serviced and functional.
- Check in merchandise and affix labels.
- Match purchase orders to sales orders and distribute to sales associates for processing.
- Fulfill customer orders.
- Move materials off production lines for shipment.
*Must be Forklift Certified
*Must be able to lift 50lbs
*2nd or 3rd Shift Position
* Weekends are required
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
ABM is a leading provider of integrated facility solutions.
Since 1909, we’ve been dedicated to providing exceptional customer experiences and extending the life of building assets.
We serve thousands of clients across the U.S. and in more than 20 international locations.