Responsible for a facility and personnel under his / her supervision to ensure that the Company is providing professional and quality service and to ensure compliance with all safety, quality, and compliance standards established by the Company, by our Clients, and by regulatory authorities. Employee is also responsible for ensuring that the planned profitability of responsible accounts is realized.
Communicate effectively with employees and clients to ensure fulfillment of performance and quality requirements.
Maintain a positive relationship with client representatives.
Ensure clients receive accurate invoices in a timely manner. Follow-up on payment of all invoices.
Responsible for and/or the oversight of the recruiting, hiring and training of all employees in his/her area of responsibility. Ensure this is done in accordance with established procedures and in a cost effective manner.
Ensure that each employee receives proper training commensurate with the job responsibilities assigned and that all training is properly documented and maintained according to Company standards.
Ensure that duty managers and supervisors are properly trained and understand their assigned duties.
Monitor compliance with contractual and regulatory requirements in the area of responsibility.
Ensure that payroll is prepared and transmitted in an accurate and timely manner.
Ensure that any injuries, incidents, accidents, etc are documented, reported and processed appropriately.
Monitor safety program within the area of responsibility and communicate with Safety Quality Managers on a frequent basis to ensure compliance with all Company safety standards.
Establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with passengers, co-workers, shift coordinators, supervisors, managers, etc.
Comply with all safety, security, compliance and quality standards and procedures established by the Company, Clients, and regulatory authorities.
Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Perform other duties as assigned.
*Job duties may be modified at any time.
* Applicants must have at least 3 years experience, The most successful candidates have some: Human Resources, Management & Recruiting experience.
* Degree Preferred
* A criminal background & Drug check will be required on applicants
Job salary and benefits
* Normal working days: weekdays
* 45+ hours per week
* Normal work shifts: First (day)
* The hours for this role are Full-time, Permanent
* Salaried "Exempt" position
* Benefits to include Paid holidays, Vacation/paid time off, Sick and Medical
* Retirement benefits include 401K and Stock purchase plan.
* Insurance benefits include Dental, Health, Life, Disability, Health savings, Vision and Domestic Partner Coverage