Flowers Bakery Production Worker (16.00 Hourly)
ABM Bradenton, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ABM a leading provider of integrated facility services is currently taking applications for Bakery Production Workers in our Bradenton Facility. Our client is the leading producer of bread, buns, rolls, snack cakes and pastries, which are distributed fresh to food service and retail customers in the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic, and Southwest.
We are currently hiring Production Helpers for all 3 shifts. Position is located in Sarasota, FL
Production Helpers Duties:
- Stacking and removing bread pans to/from conveyor belts.
- Removing bread/baskets from conveyor belt and place on racks.
- Order selection, stacking breadbaskets and Loading and Unloading tailors for shipping.
- Maintain and clean work area, dump trash and carry buns to dumpsters.
- Plant Manager may assign various other duties.
Minimum Requirements *
- Qualified candidates will have a strong sense of urgency, possess sharp attention to detail and have a desire to be a part of a winning team.
- Previous commercial baking experience including the operation of bread, bun/roll, and/or muffin production with a focus on dough mixing and developing, dividing, and/or oven operation is preferred but not a requirement.
What We Offer:
- Pay starting at $16.00/hr - automatic increase at 90 days.
- Full Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Stock Purchase Plan and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Plenty of room for advancement in any role
ABM is an EEO (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
ABMWhy Work Here?
Well Established Company with competitive pay.
ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $5.1 billion and over 130,000 employees in 350+ offices throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission-critical solutions, and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes -- from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers manufacturing plants and airports. ABM Industries Incorporated, which operates through its subsidiaries, was founded in 1909. For more information, visit www.abm.com.
6490 Parkland Drive SarasotaBradenton, FL
ManufacturingView all jobs at ABM