ABM Industries Oklahoma City, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ATTENTION: We are actively hiring during the COVID-19 outbreak through safe hiring procedures.
Hiring: Shuttle Supervisor
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Shift: Full Time
For Immediate Consideration, Send Your Resume to Brian.Colvard@abm.com
Shuttle Supervisor is responsible for the direct oversight of a Shuttle Driving
work team/area on a Parking/Shuttle account, available to work flexible shifts as needed for coverage.
Employee is further responsible for ensuring that productivity levels and customer service requirements are being met.
- Achieve operational performance and service goals.
- Aid front-line employees in performing functional tasks.
- Interpret policies, procedures and contract bargaining agreement.
- Ensure shift schedules are complete in advance.
- Ensure all call offs are covered.
- Manage daily schedules, including employee breaks and meal periods.
- Accommodate increased/decreased client staffing requests.
- Maintain daily shift report for managers.
- Perform basic administrative and payroll functions (as required).
- Maintain communication with Shift Managers to monitor and maintain optimum staffing levels.
- Effectively coach, counsel, and discipline employees.
- Conduct Safety and Quality audits.
- Responsible for the movement of personnel between work areas.
- Work with Safety Quality Manager to ensure the safety, security, and quality of the operation.
- Set positive, professional examples for the workforce.
- Ensure front-line employee compliance with all safety, security and compliance and quality standards and procedures established by the Company, Client and Regulatory Agencies.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with passengers, co-workers, dispatchers, supervisors, managers, clients, etc.
- comply with all safety, security, compliance and quality standards and procedures established by the Company, Clients, and Regulatory Authorities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- *Job may be modified at any time.
- CDL Class A or B with Passenger endorsement.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years customer service experience
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must submit to and pass a drug screen.
- Must meet all the requirements to receive required airport security badge and customs seal, including a successful completion of a background check and 10-year work history.
ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM’s comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban, and rural areas to properties of all sizes — from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a Fortune 500 company and leading provider of facility solutions with offices throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include janitorial, electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes - from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports. ABM Industries Incorporated, which operates through its subsidiaries, was founded in 1909. For more information, visit www.abm.com.
AddressOklahoma City, OK