At Holiday Inn Club Vacations, we believe in strengthening families. And we look for people who exhibit the courage, caring and creativity to help us become the most loved brand in family travel. We’re committed to growing our people, memberships, resorts and guest love. That’s why we need individuals who are passionate in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust and respect in those around you? Do you encourage success and build relationships? If so, we’re looking for you.
This position will be responsible for providing a tour guest presentation in the Sales department by delivering a new wave of sales experience for VIP Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG) loyalty rewards members and renters. The primary function is to ensure a superior guest experience while our guests are visiting the resort. The Sales Consultant will advise clients on how being a HCV owner will provide added value to their lives and is prepared to address/overcome any questions or concerns while providing a quality customer service experience. At the conclusion of the sales presentation, the Sales Consultant works to close the sale or transitions the tour guest to the Latitudes Specialist. Sales Consultant is the chief influencer of empowering families to create memorable fun experiences. The primary function of this role is to motivate our guest and/or current owners to purchase Holiday Inn Club Vacation Ownership.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Conducts one-on-one sales presentations and resort property tours as trained and scheduled. Sells guests on Holiday Inn Club Vacations Ownership program.
- Participates in professional training classes and assessments for continuous improvement. Ensures and/or performs coaching and action plans as provided by the Sales Training Managers and/or Sales Managers.
- Builds relationships with internal departments and stakeholders to close deals. Assists in ensuring all guest questions are answered in a professional, informative, and diplomatic manner.
- Drives to meet or exceed personal and departmental goals every day.
- Delivers the utmost level of customer service to all guests to ensure a great sales tour experience.
- Mastery of the use of appropriate interpersonal social styles and methods to inspire and guide individuals towards goal achievement
- Strong work ethic, high energy level and positive attitude
- Possesses a dynamic and expressive personality to engage guests with enthusiasm
- Professional and tactful
- Dependable and goal oriented
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be process oriented with attention to detail
- Self-directed and independent but works as a team player
- Persuasive interpersonal skills to gain acceptance of an idea, plan, activity, service or product from guests and co-workers
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong oral communication skills
- Pursuit of continuous improvement to improve, enhance or increase personal knowledge and skills that will assist in job performance
Licenses & Certifications
Real Estate License