The primary job responsibility of the 3rd Shift Supervisor is to assist in the management of an assigned account located on a college campus under the direction and guidance of the District Manager. Specific responsibilities include work-scheduling of all custodians, establishing and enforcing work standards in conjunction with the District Manager, monitoring overall inventory/equipment usage, troubleshooting/problem solving, orientation/training of Staff, customer relations, and special project work as requested.
- Participate in staff selection process. Interview candidates as needed. Schedule days off, holidays, and vacations, ensuring that the account's needs are met in accordance with hours and position control.
- Assign personnel to established work areas or project duties.
- Conducts quality assurance checks and manages materials inventory as well as general use of equipment.
- Ensure that staff receives proper orientation, initial training, and ongoing education.
- Provide individual guidance and motivation to staff to enable each one to perform to his/her fullest potential.
- Maintain an environment that is in sanitary, attractive, and orderly condition.
- Demonstrate and promote company culture, values, and management philosophy.
- Demonstrate quality leadership in meeting performance plans.