ABM Industries Portsmouth, NH
- Posted: May 12, 2021
This position will ensure compliance with all quality standards on the account per the Client-ABM Master Services Agreement (MSA). This will include but is not limited to MSA compliance management, vendor management, and Client cGMP quality requirements. They will establish and manage a Quality Control Management and Training Program designed to ensure adherence to all quality and compliance requirements detailed in the MSA. They will provide timely and accurate reporting on all compliance and quality metrics. They will coordinate and collaborate with Site Leadership Teams across the portfolio to ensure successful execution of this program.
- Read and completely comprehend all compliance requirements of the MSA.
- Create clear documents and policies explaining compliance processes.
- Consolidate compliance data and create high quality, insightful reporting for multiple locations.
- Report out compliance performance of the account to both Client and ABM senior leadership.
- Vendor contract management; collect, review, and maintain all vendor management information.
- Oversee the onboarding of all vendors for the account.
- High school diploma required and associate degree or higher preferred.
- Five years successful compliance management experience.
- Experience working in a regulated industry subject to compliance and audit practices.
- Contract management experience desired.
- Well-developed attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to include written and oral communication abilities.
- Independent, self-starting problem solver.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Sense of urgency to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to handle multi-faceted projects while completing routine responsibilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- English speaking and writing skills
Working remotely with infrequent travel required
Reports to the Account Operations Director and will interact with various vendors and account teammates across the US portfolio on a daily basis.
BusinessView all jobs at ABM Industries