Position Summary Details:
ABM Building and Energy Solutions, an international Green and Renewable Energy Retrofit solutions provider is searching for an experienced PERFORMANCE CONTRACT SALES EXECUTIVE to call on state and local government with proactive, industry leading financial and energy solutions that improve the fiscal integrity of our client’s budgets and deliver self-funded results.
This position requires the representative to have a strong financial and analytical aptitude and the ability to navigate in a complex selling environment. Special emphasis is placed on assisting our clients build advanced financial strategies that overcome the constraints of their budgets.
• Highly level of motivation, professionalism and the ability to make contact, secure appointments and build relationships at executive levels.
• Drive sales process – from start to finish.
• Initiate contact.
• Develop sales strategy.
• Quarterback the solution development team.
• Initiate, build and maintain executive level relationships.
• Perform the necessary research, qualify and develop the sales strategy to develop a marketing plan intended to secure sales at or above annual quotas.
• Good understanding of financial statements.
• Assist in developing the right solution/need for the customer.
• Ability to communicate, council, and present at all levels of the organization but with extensive acumen with the “C” suite.
• Proven stable track record selling at the “C” level.
• Knowledge of proactive prospecting at the financial decision making level.
• Four year degree but experience in the Energy industry can be a substitute.
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills, presentation skills, and computer skills.
• Superior Excel workbook and PowerPoint skills.
• Must be comfortable with speaking to large audiences.
• Ability to understand operating budgets.
• Ability to multi task and manage multiple projects at multiple stages of the process.
• Ability to meet firm deadlines and quarterback the team so they do the same.
• Drive sales process, from start to finish, prospecting the opportunities and clients and developing sales strategy.
• Must be an outstanding presenter and therefore possess a complete understanding of MS PowerPoint.
• Must be able to produce a persuasive proposal through exceptional writing skills as required for all RFP’s, RFQ’s, contracts, and all other forms of written communication to the client. Must have exemplary MS Word skills.
• Work as a team player with Business Development team.
• Consistently implement Salesforce.com as the primary means of managing sales pipeline and activity.
• Is THE advocate for 100% referenceable clients relating to this value proposition.
Beltsville, MD US
ABM IndustriesABM (NYSE: ABM) is a Fortune 500 company and leading provider of facility solutions with offices throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include janitorial, electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes - from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports. ABM Industries Incorporated, which operates through its subsidiaries, was founded in 1909.