ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $5.1 billion and over 130,000 employees in 350+ offices throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM Industries Incorporated, which operates through its subsidiaries, was founded in 1909. For more information, visit www.abm.com.
Day Shift (6am-3pm)
Calendar management, Plan and manage events team calendar, supporting preparations and follow up
Ensure Principal calendar adherence, including tracking and inputting time
Assist in new procedure development and roll out
Manage team task management system, including updating client meeting agendas and scheduling follow up meetings
Collaborate to develop team events, including holiday parties and special events
Plan for the unexpected, embrace change, and see tasks through completion
Field incoming calls, routing to appropriate team member and taking thorough
Support team on-boarding and training
Assist with business development and marketing initiatives
Manage inventory, place orders and complete expense reports
Support a variety of projects for events team
Manage the receptionist email
– forward emails to the appropriate parties, and respond to general inquiries.
Maintain the organization of shared folders on the network.
Keep the company directory up to date and accessible.
Collect and sort incoming mail & other deliveries; stamp and send outgoing mail; prepare shipping paperwork for FedEx, GSO.
Basic computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
Ability to use the internet for research navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience
Comprehensive knowledge of Administrative Assistance
Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
Proven experience working in a fast-pace environment while providing superior service levels\• Event schedule to support for event set ups
- Capacity to multi-task while able to see tasks to completion.
- The ideal candidate has strong people skills and is customer service oriented.
- Prior administrative experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented.
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel; Adobe
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Approachable yet professional.
- Punctual and dependable.
- High School diploma required.
Location: Mountain View, CA US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)