Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for in-home Applied Behavior Analysis
STARTING SALARY RANGE: $65,000.00-$100,000: Highest paying ABA provider in the state
Benefits for BCBAs working with ABLE:
- $1,000 sign on bonus for full-time and $500 sign on bonus for part-time
- *Paid relocation expenses for full-time employees*
- Health Care Coverage
- Free continuing education training and credits
- Performance based bonuses
- PTO, accrued sick time and paid holidays
- We offer competitive part time and full time wages as well as a strong support system.
- Sponsored participant in global travel to disseminate the science of ABA
- Employer sponsored retirement plan
- Mileage reimbursement
- company laptop & phone
- Referral bonus incentive programs
- Career advancement opportunities with strong support system
Job Type: Full-time & Part-time
Full-Time Salary: $65,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year (based on experience and other factors)
Part-Time Salary: $70.00- $90.00 per hour
Able is a family owned and operated agency. A culture of excellence is what defines our services and commitment to your family. We provide each of the families we serve with a personalized support system and a superior level of care. The Able family pledge is to provide reliable, effective care for our clients with a degree of accountability which can only be achieved with a family owned agency.
Able is seeking part and full time BCBAs who possess a superior level of passion and experience supporting individuals with autism to reach their full potential.
- The BCBA will be responsible for assessments including functional assessments and analysis, plan development, parent and Technician training, maintaining clinical records and creating reports based on evaluation and treatment plan goals.
- Initiate and supervise data collection, review and modify behavioral intervention plans as needed.
- Document and report on progress to insurance payer.
- Directly observe, and evaluate treatments as administered by Behavior Technicians.
- Provide on-site training to behavior technicians and caregivers.
- Supervise Master’s level students when appropriate.
- Licensure by the MA Department of Health.
- Certification with the Behavior Analysis Certification Board.
- Masters degree in Psychology, Child Development, Special Education ABA or related field.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Clinical experience working with clients with Autism and related disorders.
Able supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer