Customer Service Administrative Assistant needed for New Bedford Manufacturer will be the liaison between the manufacturing plant and external customers.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Monitors and expedites all customer quotations requested by existing or potential customers.
- Liaison between customer requests and production activities to provide manufacturing lead times and updates accordingly.
- Perform contract review on all P.O.'s to ensure compliance.
Receives, processes, and acknowledges customer orders/change orders
- Responsible for new customer account generation
- Assists Finance in credit/invoicing resolution
- Assist with sales forecast preparation.
- Provides customer service support to the outside sales force.
- BS degree or equivalent experience or Business related and 2 years of related experience and/or training.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and ERP systems.