Assistant Billing Clerk
Fall River, MA
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
Join our busy eye care practice as an energetic Billing Supervisor in Fall River. Ensure smooth operation of billing and collection activities.
- Manage accounts receivable
- Refer patient accounts to outside agencies as necessary
- Reconciles credit card balance daily and monthly, and generates monthly reports
- Maintain monthly record of receivables past due
- Requests all patient insurance refunds
- 2-3 year's relevant work experience
- Proficient math skills
- Energetic and empathetic personality
ABLE AssociatesFall River, MA
Finance and InsuranceView All ABLE Associates Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.