Home Health Aide Home Healthcare (HHA)
- Posted: over a month ago
- Per Diem
Home Health Aide experienced in Home Healthcare
ABL Health Care, LLC The Home Health agency is 100% Women Owned and Led organisation. We are not your typical home healthcare agency of the old. We use a modern approach and technologies to serve our patients.
We are seeking an experienced Home Health Aide (CHHA) for the Burlingame and surrounding areas who strives to make a real impact for our community. By coming on-board with us, you will be providing skilled services to help patients regain their confidence in the comfort of their own homes.
Benefits of joining our Team:
- Continued Education and Development
- Excellent Work-Life Balance
- Best back-office support in the Bay Area
- Quick turn around for new patients
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist in providing a safe environment for the client.
- Participates in client teaching according to the client’s plan of care.
- Provide client care according to approved Plan of Care.
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene.
- Comply with all documentation and record keeping requirements.
- Use equipment properly and in a safe manner.
- Active HHA certification required (CHHA).
- Experience as a Certified Home Health Aide in the home setting
- Current BLS/CPR certification.
- A car and a valid Driver's License required.
- Positive attitude and great customer service skills.
- Must be available mornings/afternoons
This opening is a Per-Diem opportunity.
Compensation listed is on per-visit basis + Mileage, parking reimbursements.
ABL Health Care, LLC
AddressSan Jose, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at ABL Health Care, LLC