Metal Manufacturing Associate - Afternoon Premium
ABL Employment Burlington, ON
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Work for a global market leader with over 90 years of manufacturing expertise of high quality metal & graphite rupture disks and other pressure relief products. With locations in the USA, United Kingdom, Canada and Malaysia, with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Canada and the USA.
This is a full time opportunity Monday - Thursday NOT bus friendly
Shift time: 3pm-1:30am Afternoon premiums apply!
4 day work week - enjoy a 3 day weekend
Wage: $18.50 + vacation pay weekly
- Follow work instructions, work order requirements and safety standards.
- Read and interpret work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials
- Managing inventory and stock controller
- Document actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Must be comfortable lifting up to 50lbs
- Must have previous manufacturing experience
Apply directly to this posting with an updated copy of your resume and call 905-631-2259 to follow up on your application to get started immediately!
ABL EmploymentWhy Work Here?
Great company with great people! Designated an essential service.
Here at ABL we work with several clients and offer a wide variety of full time ongoing job opportunities in several locations in Ontario and BC! We have new positions occurring all the time! In addition to our diverse client base we also offer weekly pay every Friday, $100 referral bonus program, monthly draws for gift cards, and a Quick Start Pay Program where you can get your 1st day's pay after your 2nd shift!
ManufacturingView all jobs at ABL Employment