We are seeking an Occupational Therapists to join our team! Come be apart of our growing team! We are always looking for caring and compassionate individuals just like you!
We are currently recruiting Home Health Care Occupational Therapists to provide care in the patient homes in
- Oakland, Wayne and Macomb counties - Michigan.
- Facilitate rehabilitation of patients with emotional, physical or mental disabilities.
- Monitor and assess patient rehabilitative programs.
- Convey treatment results and patient progress to relevant parties.
- Organize and update patient records.
- May manage the caseload of Occupational Therapy Assistants (OTA), including evaluating their patients, insuring compliance with the established care plan.
- Directs patient participation and selected tasks to restore, reinforce and enhance performance, facilitates learning of these skills to promote functional independence.
- Ability to build rapport with patients.
- Passion to help and motivate others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Graduate of a state approved school of accredited Occupational Therapy Program.
- Currently licensed as a Occupational Therapists in the state and in good standing with the Board in which he/she will practice.
THE POSITION OFFERS
- Job Oriented Training programs customized for Fresh Graduates as well as for Experienced Professionals.
- H1B and/or Employment Based Green Card Sponsorship for qualified candidates.
- Job opportunities to candidates with CPT and OPT status.
- Flexible work schedule combined with the security of working for an established company.
- Option to Work on W-2 or as an Independent Contractor.
BENEFITS FOR ELIGIBLE FULL TIME EMPLOYEES
- Competitive Pay
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Employer sponsored Health Insurance
- 401k for eligible employees
ABILITY WORKS REHAB SERVICES LLC
Why Work Here?Ability Works Rehab Services is headquartered in Michigan, and has been successfully serving the needs of Home Health companies for over a decade. We provide quality care through the excellent service of our compassionate health care professionals. We offer a full range of services, which include Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Nursing, Medical Social Workers and Home Health Aides throughout California, Illinois, Texas and Michigan.
Leading health care staffing agency in the USA. Full array of benefit package available.
Farmington Hills, MI