- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Information Technology (IT) Specialist:
ABICOR Binzel USA, Inc. is recruiting for an IT Specialist/Coordinator to join our team in Frederick, MD. The position will be the go to person for all IT related needs for the company and employees. Individual will be responsible for maintaining our IT infrastructure and network, provide technical support/advise for all system users and all the systems tied to our network, troubleshoot software and hardware issues.
Some of the Essential Functions are:
- Assist and/or responsible for maintenance of Networks, Servers, Clients and IT Security
- Trouble shooting with Microsoft SQL, Visual Basic, Reporting Services and SharePoint
- Supporting, troubleshooting and go to for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Diagnosing system errors and other issues
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software and hardware
- Writing, editing and revising procedures for new and updated software and hardware
- Supporting the Office Network, Switches, Firewall, Wi-Fi and Telephone system
- Installs hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers, etc.
Ideal Background of candidate would be:
- Strong IT background/experience with supporting degree (Bachelors of Science in IT) and certifications
- Proficiency in EDI, SQL, SSRS, Jet Reporting and Salesforce Desired
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience as a End User, Power User or Developer highly desired
- Strong familiarity with Office 365 Implementation and usage
- Experience directing challenging technology issues
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Familiarity with both PC and Mac Hardware and software
- Excellent interpersonal skills
ABICOR Binzel USA, Inc. offers a competitive compensation (based on experience and knowledge) and benefit package to all full time employees.
We are the largest ABICOR Binzel manufacturing facility outside of Europe and offer our customers high-quality technological products for all fields of are welding and cutting. Our customers belong to the metal-processing industry as well as automobile, ship building, agricultural and energy. Additional company information can be found at www.abicorusa.com.
All interested candidates should submit a resume along with salary expectations/range.
Job Type: Full-time
All employees are required to wear a mask in the building when not at their individual desk and when one can not socially distance.
ABICOR Binzel USA, Inc.
650 Medimmune Court Suite 110Frederick, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at ABICOR Binzel USA, Inc.