Behavioral Health Technician (TMS Program)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Purpose Summary:
The TMS technician will be responsible for administering TMS treatments according to protocols provided by Medical Director, supporting and educating patients before, during, and after treatments, collaborating with other treatment professionals, and providing a safe and supportive treatment atmosphere.
- Administering TMS treatments according to physician protocols
- Provide accurate positioning of patient to ensure effective treatment
- Monitoring of all aspects of treatment sessions to ensure comfort of patient and accuracy of treatment
- Educate patient on TMS procedure, possible side effects, and answering patient questions
- Fostering a caring, comfortable, and safe treatment experience for the patient
- Support patients to complete psychiatric rating scales after sessions
- Documentation of session notes
- Collaboration with TMS certified physicians on staff
- Support in managing medical line questions or concerns regarding TMS
- Core Competencies:
- Customer Service Oriented
- Dependable & Accountable
- Quality (accuracy)
- Safety Oriented
- Team Player
Job Specific Competencies:
- Successful completion of TMS training program (training to be provided)
5pm to 9pm
4 to 12 hours per week
GovernmentView all jobs at ABHS
Get fresh TMS Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.