We are seeking a Manufacturing Production Supervisor to join our Arlington Heights team! You will oversee the activities of a team of production workers.
- Coordinate the daily activities of the production and operation teams
- Delegate production assignments to appropriate teams and personnel
- Place production orders from customers
- Inspect all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Knowledge of production tools and equipment
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a minimum of five years of experience in Production scheduling/control.
- Must have a minimum of three years of supervisory experience in a Manufacturing/Production environment.
- Prior experience working with the production and assembly of metal components.
- Must be able to operate a forklift
- Forklift Certification preferred, but not required
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is required
Please read the job description, if you do not fit the requirements please do not apply.