Digital Workplace – Program Manager
We are looking to source a program manager for the Digital Workplace Foundation and Strategy program - - a Portfolio-funded initiative.
This program will include multiple concurrent workstreams, many of which are highly technical in nature (primarily the Microsoft O365 suite) and all of which must work together in a coordinated, aligned way towards shared goals and on a common timeline. Several of the workstreams will include dependencies from each other. Alignment across all of the workstreams will be critical to ensure success and achieve program goals.
In short, the purpose of the program manager role is to align the workstreams; coordinate activities across workstreams; and communicate vertically (with the Steering Committee, Business/IT Owners, Executive Sponsors) and horizontally (across workstreams). The program manager will keep a pulse on all of the components and workstreams of this program and will keep the program moving forward in an efficient, effective, and nimble manner.
- Organize the program and activities in accordance with the mission and goals set forth by Executive Sponsors, the Business Owner, IT Owner, and the Steering Committee
- Establish the operating model for the program and ways for the program team to work together
–tools and processes for collaboration, mechanisms and cadence for updates, tools and techniques for assigning/managing tasks
- Meet with and update key stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding program developments, progress, issues, risks, and obstacles
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status for the duration of its life cycle
- Ensure program goals are met
- Analyze program risks and take actions to minimize and/or mitigate risks as much as possible
- Serve as a liaison between the business and IT as implementation gets underway
- Adapt program goals, workplans, operational model, etc. as needed based on evolving business needs and lessons learned as implementation gets underway
- Course correct and adjust the direction of the program as needed
- Maintain financial oversight and track expenses to program budget, including regular reporting of
The Western Regional Minority Supplier Development Council Certificate # WR03208
MBE Certified by CPUC, California Public Utilities Commission (VON: 15030026)
DBE certified by VTA California Unified Certification Program (File No: 040243)
Small Business Certified by GSA, The state of California.
Our Team consists of trained and committed Management Professionals divided into various groups. Our entire team has extensive experience and success in this service sector which allows ABCS to provide our clients with the best-customized solution and top tier quality service
Our Goal is to offer each customer a consultative partnership and customized industry-specific solutions to meet their business challenges, get maximum ROI, meet budgetary guidelines and achieve operational excellence, which in turn builds long-term business partnerships. Accomplished through a consultative and collaborative process to ensure success for our clients and ABCS. As a result, we are highly motivated in identifying top tier technology professionals that meet the expectations of our discerning customers.
Direct Hire, Contract Hire, Resource Management, Human Capital, Executive Leadership Recruitment, IT Executive Recruitment, Java, J2EE, Network Security, QA/QE Engineers, Hadoop, MapReduce, Cassandra, Hive, HBase, PIG, and Web Development.