Cloud Network Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hybrid role: 90% remote, 10% onsite (Mainly remote, but there is not much onsite. Candidate may need to drive to data center or physical location to troubleshoot, but that is infrequent.)
The Cloud Network Engineer is responsible for the planning, designing, implementation and integration of segmentation technologies between the LAN, on-premises datacenters and a multi-cloud environment. Responsible for implementing software defined network technologies to include the implementation of Cloud-based network services.
· Migrate functions and networks to private, public, and hybrid cloud infrastructures
· Design, deploy, upgrade and support of the enterprise and hybrid network infrastructures.
· Research and evaluate network technologies and tools to improve the operational efficiencies of a cloud-based environment on AWS, Azure and GCP.
· Assess and respond to network related incidents.
· Act as a subject matter expert in emerging networking technologies (virtual and cloud networking/security) on AWS, Azure and GCP.
· Develop documentation for maintenance and provisioning procedures for Software defined network infrastructures.
· Support and maintain Cisco Identity Services Engine for TACACS, RADIUS and NAC
· Support AWS/Azure/GCP deployments including VPCs, VNets, Transit Gateways, Elastic Load Balancers, AWS Direct Connect, Azure ExpressRoute configurations and other associated cloud network resources.
· Build partial stack components for AWS/Azure/GCP resource deployments.
· Create Cloud blueprints and automation scripts to improve network processes.
· Architect and deploy network solutions in a multi-tenant cloud/virtualized server environment on AWS, Azure and GCP.
· Manage the architecture and operational support of the network infrastructure on AWS, Azure and GCP.
· Responsible for assessing and facilitating network requests.
· 3+ years of Cloud Architecture, Network and Infrastructure Design Skills in AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
· At least one technical or cloud vendor certification such as:
AWS Certifications (Associate Level – Architect or Professional Level – Architect)
Microsoft Azure 300-level Certifications
Cisco Certified Network Associate, Cisco Certified Network Professional, CompTIA Network+
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or other IT related discipline
· Experience with ITIL Services and strong change control discipline
· 3+ years’ experience in network design, documentation, installation, operational support, and configuration of network devices such as servers, routers, switches, and associated software tools used to deploy and manage cloud environments.
· Experience with Networking and Server Technologies such as VMWARE, CISCO, etc
· Proficiency in utilizing Wide Area Networks (WAN) from major carriers to connect datacenters with Cloud Service Providers (CSP)
· Strong experience with network routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, and MPLS)
· Familiarity with government information assurance standards including DISA STIGs, NIST 800-53, IAVAs management, auditing and accreditation processes.
· Knowledge and experience working with Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), and associated technologies
The Western Regional Minority Supplier Development Council Certificate # WR03208
MBE Certified by CPUC, California Public Utilities Commission (VON: 15030026)
DBE certified by VTA California Unified Certification Program (File No: 040243)
Small Business Certified by GSA, The state of California.
Our Team consists of trained and committed Management Professionals divided into various groups. Our entire team has extensive experience and success in this service sector which allows ABCS to provide our clients with the best-customized solution and top tier quality service
Our Goal is to offer each customer a consultative partnership and customized industry-specific solutions to meet their business challenges, get maximum ROI, meet budgetary guidelines and achieve operational excellence, which in turn builds long-term business partnerships. Accomplished through a consultative and collaborative process to ensure success for our clients and ABCS. As a result, we are highly motivated in identifying top tier technology professionals that meet the expectations of our discerning customers.
Direct Hire, Contract Hire, Resource Management, Human Capital, Executive Leadership Recruitment, IT Executive Recruitment, Java, J2EE, Network Security, QA/QE Engineers, Hadoop, MapReduce, Cassandra, Hive, HBase, PIG, and Web Development.
801 E Jefferson StPhoenix, AZ
TechnologyView all jobs at ABCS, Inc.
Get fresh Onsite Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.