Administrative Assistant - Dispatcher
EOE StatementWe are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Immediate Hire! Steady Work! Benefits!
Why work with ABCO?
- Weekly Compensation
- Medical, Dental, AND Vision Benefits
- ABCO Maintenance is a DRUG FREE Company!!
ABCO Maintenance is a full service facility maintenance/construction company that has been serving the Tri-State area 7 days a week/ 24 hours a day for over 30 years. We are actively recruiting qualified candidates to join our team!
The person in this position will provide administrative branch functions and customer service support including but not limited to:
- Effectively communicating information between field technicians and internal office
- Multitasking and Fast Paced Data Entry
- Scheduling and appointment keeping
- Budget Tracking
- Mapping and basic internet searches
- Reporting: Google Docs, Excel Sheets and other systems
Additional responsibilities will be added in accordance to the up to date job requirements.
- Experience in continued administrative functions and customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Good phone personality
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Extremely computer savvy (excel/internet searches/outlook/quick data entry/scheduling)
- Flexible hours (Must be available to work on weekends)
- Customer service oriented and team player
- Thrives in a fast paced environment while inputting job data with speed and accuracy being able to follow directions
- Warehouse/commercial environment experienced preferred, but not required.
- Administrative Assistant: 3+ years
PositionAdministrative Assistant - Dispatcher
Number of Openings1
About the Organization
This position is currently accepting applications.