***Print Industry Experience required
Under the general direction of the Client Relations Manager or District Manager, the incumbent will manage all administrative and production responsibilities to meet project requirements for various client sites.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Produces high quality deliverable for clients to meet deadlines.
2. Manages all administrative responsibilities to meet all technical and billing requirements (Meter Reads, Time Reporting, and Equipment Maintenance Management).
3. Ensures that all equipment is being properly maintained and upgraded. Recommends new acquisitions that will increases productivity.
4. Checks accuracy of billing (verifies pre-work order, pre-billing, and final billing files) daily and helps resolve billing issues on all jobs.
5. Escalates all open helpdesk tickets on a daily basis.
6. Assists Major Account Managers with accounts by sharing new information, contacting clients, visiting their clients, and hosting and attending seminars and events.
7. Reviews and keeps the Client Relations Operations Manuals updated.
8. Communicates on regular basis with Client Relations Manager / District Manager regarding client and staff concerns.
9. Manages inventory and organize supplies.
10. Keeps the site clean and organized.
11. Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
1. Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent
2. 0 – 2 years of direct experience in the field or related area.
3. Working knowledge of equipment and production materials.
4. Superior customer service ability and experience working with customers both over the phone and in person.
5. Ability to speak knowledgeably about department capability and company to potential and existing clients
6. Highly developed organizational skills.
7. Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining focus.
8. Ability to troubleshoot software/hardware problems.
9. Ability to communicate effectively with employees when delegating work and explaining procedures and processes.