Operations Training Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
The Operations Training Specialist is responsible for the training support of services used for the production, process, management, and delivery of services. The Operations Training Specialist coordinates and delivers in-person and virtual training to the operations customer facing teams. The main responsibility of Operations Training Specialist is to train colleagues so that they possess the necessary skill sets and process knowledge to fulfill their duties, and to ensure that colleagues' work is conducted according to process and company policies. The role involves the development, creation, and deployment of training material to support new team member onboarding, continuous learning, soft skills, and the development of new team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following as well as other duties and responsibilities, which may be assigned:
- Trainer Duties
- Design, create and maintain course training manuals
- Facilitates in-person, virtual and online learning courses
- Supports onboarding, development, and skills training for employees
- Liaise with department leadership to support training gaps and identify coaching opportunities
- Conducts surveys, interviews, focus groups
- Develops & manages schedule for department training
- Update trainings within LMS System as necessary
- Perform tasks such as scheduling classes, coordinating enrollment, creating training material packets, and setting up systems and equipment
- Complies with department Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Maintain Communication & Training of System Updates
- System Core Enhancement releases
- System Module Enhancement releases
- Employee Team Trainings for new enhancements
- Support Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- Support Continuous Improvement trainings
- Act as a subject matter expert to support improvement projects.
- Champion Continuous Improvement Initiatives as assigned
- Collaborate with CI team and Management to identify operational deficiencies and develop lean, solution oriented, measurable trainings.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and must possess the ability to: interact professionally and ethically with patients, caregivers; handle multiple tasks simultaneously; provide clear, concise oral and written directives/communications; quickly assess situations and respond appropriately; handle special requests in a sensitive, professional manner. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- BA Degree or 2 years work experience.
- Experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and teaching platforms.
- Expertise in adult learning principles
- Ability to engage and influence at multiple levels of the organization
- Green Belt Certification preferred.
- Presentation skills required.
- Ability to work independently or as a team
- Team Management skills required.
- Interpersonal & Relationship Building skills required.
- Excellent analytical skills required.
- Problem Solving skills required.
- Strong written and verbal skills required.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and instructional software.
Our industry is a highly regulated industry, and because of that and our commitment to providing the best in class products, services, and support, we require ALL employees to complete the following training programs prior to the marketing and promotion of our products, services, and support systems:
- Fraud, Abuse, and Waste Training
- HIPAA Training
- Sales Training
- Systems Training
ABC Home Medical Supply, Inc.
EducationView all jobs at ABC Home Medical Supply, Inc.