Customer Service Rep
The customer service representative is the advocate of the patients for the Company. Under general supervision, the representative is responsible for the timely processing of all new patient accounts, coordinates scheduling of services for assigned sales representative, maintain patient files, and the production of all delivery paperwork.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following as well as other duties and responsibilities, which may be assigned.
- Interact with clients on a regular basis to make sure all needs are met.
- Is responsible for accurately loading all patient information into working system, generating all delivery paperwork for sales, rental & service orders, provide a high level of customer service to patients, referral & pay sources
- Is responsible for maintaining a strong working knowledge of products & services, funding sources and company policies & procedures. Develop and maintain a strong understanding of specific requirements of contracted providers.
- Is responsible for maintaining patient files as specified in company policy, and other tasks as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and must possess the ability to: interact professionally and ethically with patients, caregivers; handle multiple tasks simultaneously; provide clear, concise oral and written directives/communications; quickly assess situations and respond appropriately; handle special requests in a sensitive, professional manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Familiarity with insurance rules and regulations preferred.
- High school diploma.
- Previous billing experience preferred.
- Analytical skills required
Our industry is a highly regulated industry, and because of that and our commitment to providing the best in class products, services, and support, we require ALL employees to complete the following training programs prior to the marketing and promotion of our products, services, and support systems:
- Anti-Kick Back Training
- Fraud, Abuse, and Waste Training
- HIPPA Training
- Systems Training
ABC Home Medical Supply, Inc.Springfield, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.