Customer Engagement Advisor
- Posted: over a month ago
The Customer Engagement Advisor will be responsible for growing and enhancing our customer base through maximizing customer retention, promoting our range of services, and driving customer satisfaction through performing a wide range of outbound customer service activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform a range of outbound calls to customers including: - New customer calls; Customer satisfaction calls; Customer win back calls
• Display excellent knowledge of ABC’s services
• Advocate the Company’s Clinical Respect promise to deliver excellence in patient care while helping achieve best value in prescribing
• Adapt to use a range of techniques to handle objections and retain / win clients whilst providing excellent service
• Achieve individual and team key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Deliver a best in class client experience, by listening and meeting the needs of our customers in order to grow and retain our customer loyalty
• Monitor client satisfaction levels and provide feedback to appropriate team members to further improve the standard of service provided
• Work in line with standard operating procedures and client call scripts.
• Ensure every opportunity to improve ABC’ s service is identified and actioned
• To listen and take on board client feedback and provide appropriate resolutions to the benefit of both the client and Company
• Identify personal development areas and fully participate in all training provided by the Company
• Log complaints as received and escalate as required in line with agreed processes
• Support less experienced staff by providing on-the-job and hands on training
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, Team Leaders and external contacts
• Actively promote ABC to internal and external customers, carrying out all duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner
• Any other reasonable duties as requested by your supervisor, the Department Manager, Director or the Company Director Team in their absence
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and must possess the ability to: interact professionally and ethically with customers, caregivers; handle multiple tasks simultaneously; provide clear, concise oral and written directives/communications; quickly assess situations and respond appropriately; handle special requests in a sensitive, professional manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
1. Call center experience, particularly as team lead or a supervisor
2. Experience in Sales is a plus
3. Customer Service Experience
4. High school diploma; Bachelors or Associates degree preferred
5. Analytical skills required
Our industry is a highly regulated industry, and because of that and our commitment to providing the best in class products, services, and support, we require ALL employees to complete the following training programs prior to the marketing and promotion of our products, services, and support systems: A. Anti-Kick Back Training B. Fraud, Abuse, and Waste Training C. HIPPA Training D. Systems Training
ABC Home Medical Supply, Inc.
AddressLittle Rock, AR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?