Call Center Supervisor
The Supervisor of New Customer Enrollment (NCE) is responsible for developing, supervising, guiding, motivating, and evaluating ABC Medical’s NCE teams while implementing department policies. The NCE Supervisor is responsible for overseeing that all written and electronic medical records within the company’s record system is complete, accurate, maintained, secured and only available to authorized personnel, and will report directly to the Manager of NCE.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following as well as other duties and responsibilities, which may be assigned.
1. Implements and enforces policies and procedures for the handling of new customers.
2. Insures compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
3. Monitors the accurateness of customer records
4. Drives continuous improvement of internal processes.
5. Continuous achievement of SLA’s.
6. Coaching and Mentoring of the NCE team members.
7. Supervise, guide, motivate and evaluate NCE team personnel.
8. Trains and supervises the NCE personnel in the daily operations of the department.
9. Orients new staff to the relationship and interaction of the NCE team with other company staff.
10. Provides recommendations for continued improvement.
11. Adheres to departmental and company policies and procedures.
12. Develops, Supervises and Maintains relationships between Sales team, Referral sources, and Internal departments.
13. Responsible for assigning and coordinating daily workflow.
14. Performance Management and evaluations.
15. Manages escalated calls/situations.
16. Supervises and monitors quality of work performed by NCE team members.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and must possess the ability to: supervise, develop and support a team of HCP Specialist; interact professionally and ethically with patients, staff, and providers; handle multiple tasks simultaneously; provide clear, concise oral and written directives/communications; quickly assess situations and respond appropriately; handle special requests in a sensitive, professional manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Experience with Training and Education
Intermediate product knowledge
General understanding of payor guidelines
Ability to delegate
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
Analytical skills required
Previous supervisory experience a plus
MS Office and intermediate computer skills
3+ years of work experience
Our industry is a highly regulated industry, and because of that and our commitment to providing the best in class products, services, and support, we require ALL employees to complete the following training programs prior to the marketing and promotion of our products, services, and support systems:
A. Anti-Kick Back Training
B. Fraud, Abuse, and Waste Training
C. HIPPA Training
D. Systems Training
To continue to be best in class within our industry, we require all employees to participate in ongoing education to maintain / increase their competency or in the event the team member changes responsibility within the company. We also require our specific licensed professionals, such as RN, CPA, to remain licensed in their specific field and maintain the standards according to the specific state licensure.
Employment with the Company is “at will.”
ABC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
ABC Home Medical Supply, Inc.New Brighton, MN
BusinessView All ABC Home Medical Supply, Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.