The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the executive team. The Administrative Assistant facilitates the efficient operation of the C-suite by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the C-suite and/or other assigned leadership staff.
· Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
· Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, agendas, and appointments for C-suite and/or other assigned leadership staff. Attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes, recording minutes, distributing minutes or other records for meetings.
· Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
· Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping. Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
· Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
· Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
· Maintains filing systems as assigned.
· Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
· Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
· Maintains a system for recording expenses and the use of petty cash.
· Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Associate’s degree is required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Three to five years of experience in an administrative role.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
· Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
· Ability to type minimum 50 words per minute.
· Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
· Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
· Ability to work independently.
· Flexibility with shift/schedule
· Office environment with extended periods of sitting
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time
· Ability to sit, talk and hear
· Read and analyze data on a computer monitor for an extended period
· Sit and type/data entry for an extended period
· Occasionally require lifting of up to 25 pounds