Customer Service Representative (Paid Training, Weekly Pay)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have great communication skills, but also want the opportunity to grow into leadership and upper management?
Apply to our Customer Service Representative position today! (On-site position)
ABC Consultants Group is a premier sales and marketing firm that is one of the fastest-growing companies in the greater Atlanta area, we are now looking for superior entry-level reps to assist with their business development efforts. We are looking for those professional and committed candidates who are really passionate about growing their careers in the lucrative sales and marketing field. As you know, the presentation and leadership skills learned in this field are transferable and are highly sought after no matter where your eventual career path will lead you.
Responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative:
• Provide customers with friendly and helpful service
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our clients' products
• Gain and retain a loyal customer base
• Use sales techniques to maximize outcomes
Benefits of joining our team as a Customer Service Representative:
• Receive innovative, hands-on training
• Competitive pay, PTO offered
• Flexible scheduling
• Top performers will get to travel, network, and receive rewards for their hard work
We are executing new and innovative strategies to satisfy our client's demands by providing quality customers through unique buying experiences. It's simple, as a Sales and Marketing Company. We specialize in RETAIL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT and new customer acquisitions for our clients. Founded in 2016, we are one of the fastest-growing companies in the outsourced sales industry, and our consistent growth continues to provide an opportunity to hundreds of individuals looking for an ambitious career path in business management.
1. Positivity - Positive energy is everything.
2. Performance - We put 100% into everything we do.
3. Integrity - We take pride in our morals and values.
4. Diversity - We believe everyone deserves an equal opportunity and has their own uniqueness to help our business thrive.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
ABC CONSULTANTS GROUP INC
1900 Century Place NE Atlanta GaDuluth, GA
Get fresh Great Call jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.