Scope of Work:
- Provide excellent customer service by supporting a wide range of technical and network solutions.
- Serving as the initial point of contact, you will gather and analyze information about the user's issue to answer basic questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products to determine the best way to resolve their problem.
- Solutions include, but are not limited to, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications, resolving username and password problems, verifying proper hardware and software set up, resolving network connectivity issues and troubleshooting email issues.
- Point of contact for customers via telephone, email or live chat to provide technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications
- Provides technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications.
- Assists with navigating around application menus, may be required to remote into customer's computer.
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues, working with remote employees on a corporate network.
- Develops and sustains a productive customer relationship, making the customer and their needs a primary focus. Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers' and clients' business.
- Escalates complex problems to the Remote Support Engineering staff or Field Engineering when appropriate.
- Previous System/ Network Administration/Engineering support preferred.
- Top Secret level government security clearance.
- Must be able to obtain COMPTIA Security+ certification and HDI SCA certification
- Minimum -High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Understanding of Active Directory to unlock and reset passwords.
- Strong knowledge of Network troubleshooting, including connectivity issues, locating IP or TCP/IP addresses, VPN software, supporting remote users.
- Proficient with troubleshooting all Windows Operating systems. Ability to troubleshoot and resolve email issues, specifically MS Outlook.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Outstanding customer skills, with the ability to empathize and professionally troubleshoot and resolve customer's issues
- This is an excellent opportunity that provides plenty of growth potential with fantastic on-the-job learning and mentorship.
- ABBTECH also offers Medical, Dental, Vision, paid holidays, vacation time, and 401K benefits for all full-time employees.
- Our center will be open 24/7/365, we offer flexible shifts (which may include evening, overnight and weekend opportunities).
- ABBTECH offers weekly pay.
National Technical Recruiter
ABBTECH Professional Resources
Office - 703-450-5252 x 251
Mobile Phone – 571-748-8385
ABBTECH is an EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled Individuals/Veterans
ABBTECH offers three different types of placements—contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire—all at no charge to you. Your ABBTECH recruiter works for you from the first phone call. You have a single, trusted point of contact, with the assurance of a fast, personal response to every question. At the same time, our team approach to fulfilling client requirements means our recruiters share job responsibilities with each other, which multiplies the opportunities that may be open to you, from first assignment to last.
You’re never alone when you partner with ABBTECH in your job search. Our mobile app delivers insights and advice on what you need to do before, during and after your interview, so you will be fully prepared and confident that you can ace any interview.