ABBTECH SALES & ACCOUNT MANAGER
ABBTECH is one of the leading Woman Owned Small Businesses in the DC metro area – and we staff positions nationwide. As a small business, we pride ourselves on the ability to staff Information Technology positions quickly while providing a personal touch. Our environment is all about solutions and support – as a member of our Sales and Business Development team, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Develop multiple accounts in the commercial and federal space – both locally and nationwide
- Contribute to internal policy discussions
- Build your own team of recruiters and sourcing specialists
In ABBTECH Sales, you’ll have unlimited earning potential in the form of commissions, numerous incentive programs, and company-wide initiatives. Our program is all about EFFORT IN, REWARD OUT – the more you contribute, the more you earn! Success in our Sales role leads to multiple opportunities for advancement.
When, Where, and What?
- Our current openings are Full-Time / Internal, in our Sterling, VA Headquarters office.
- Scheduled working hours are Monday - Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Our ideal Sales & Account Manager candidates are comfortable with the following:
- Developing new business by cold calling, networking, identifying and pursuing leads, and making connections with IT decision makers
- Acting as a primary point of contact / liaison between clients and our recruiting team
- Pursuing Request for Proposal / Request for Quote opportunities as they arise
- Assigning our recruiters with detailed job descriptions and parameters – and clarifying descriptions with clients as needed
- Managing the candidate presentation and selection process
- Addressing any issues with the recruiting and placement process as they arise
- Fostering and expanding client relationships by scheduling visits, meetings, and regular check-ins
- Managing all client activity in ABBTECH’s applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Reporting weekly on client activity for management transparency.
- Communicating with great tact and diplomacy while addressing issues
- Acting as a brand ambassador by promoting our company and career opportunities in the community.
Is it YOU?
- Do you sales experience in a fast-paced environment?
- Do you have strong ethics and communication skills?
- Do you find yourself more motivated than your co-workers – and wishing your paycheck reflected your performance? Are you a HUNTER?
- Are you looking to build a lasting career?
- Are you able to pass pre-employment drug and background screenings?
ABBTECH is an EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled Individuals/Veterans
ABBTECH offers three different types of placements—contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire—all at no charge to you. Your ABBTECH recruiter works for you from the first phone call. You have a single, trusted point of contact, with the assurance of a fast, personal response to every question. At the same time, our team approach to fulfilling client requirements means our recruiters share job responsibilities with each other, which multiplies the opportunities that may be open to you, from first assignment to last.
You’re never alone when you partner with ABBTECH in your job search. Our mobile app delivers insights and advice on what you need to do before, during and after your interview, so you will be fully prepared and confident that you can ace any interview.