We are currently seeking a full-time Board Certified Behavior Analyst who is passionate about ABA and having a positive and unique impact upon the people we serve. The behavior analyst is responsible for supervising behavior analytic programs for clients with autism spectrum disorders as well as other developmental or behavioral disorders. Supervision includes, but is not limited to, assessment, treatment selection/development, treatment evaluation, and staff and consultee training. The behavior analyst will practice in an effective, efficient, ethical, and socially valid manner, and will treat the safety of clients and others involved in each case as a top priority. Services may be delivered in home, school, or center-based settings (but primarily in home) across various Massachusetts locations.
The position is full time. BCBAs work an average of 23 billable hours/week and we have a 20 client per BCBA caseload cap! We offer a competitive salary and benefits, and strongly support professional development. Practitioners interested in research, as well as candidates with particular interests in functional analyses, verbal behavior, feeding, and other topics, are encouraged to apply.
- Masters degree and currently holds Massachusetts LABA
- 3+ years working with individuals diagnosed with ASD or other developmental disabilities
- Supervisory experience for ABA programs with individuals diagnosed with ASD as well as with other behavioral and developmental needs is required
- Experience with experimental designs as part of regular case management
- Fluency with behavior analytic research
- Knowledge of industry trends
- Effective supervisor
- Highly organized, and exceptional management skills
- Demonstrated competency with administrative tasks
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional professional, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and vocal)
- Effective team player
- Reliable, positive, enthusiastic, flexible, hard working
- Regular access to a reliable vehicle
- Pass background check
- Professional development funds to be used towards maintenance of professional license and certification and attendance at agreed-upon conferences
- Travel compensation: Mileage compensated for professional travel time only, at 55 cents per mile, based on use of employee’s vehicle.
- Paid-time off (PTO) per year, accrued per payroll (eligible after two months with our agency)
- Six additional company-wide paid holidays
- Professional liability insurance
- Worker’s compensation in accordance with the state of Massachusetts requirements.
- Life insurance, Disability insurance, Accidental care insurance
- Health and dental: 50% of agency policy.
- 401k plan with a 100% match of up to 3% of your earnings on a vested schedule
- Use of a laptop computer for ABACS business
- Use of Corporation smartphone
To apply for this position, please send a resume as an attachment and a cover letter detailing your interest and experience in the body of your email. Please include your desired compensation in your cover letter. Applicants must hold a master's degree. Only complete and relevant applications will receive a response.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.