Autism Behavior Therapist- Part time
ABA2DAY Behavior Services Malvern, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ABA2DAY is hiring fun and energetic entry-level and experienced Behavior Therapists providing evidence-based, support therapy to children with autism spectrum and related disorders. ABA2DAY provides paid training and ongoing support in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
What is an Autism Behavior Therapist?
A Behavior Therapist provides direct one-on-one therapy with children in their home, school, daycare or center based environment. Each individualized program is written and designed by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for the Behavior Therapist to execute utilizing positive reinforcement, teaching in small steps, prompting, and repeated practice to facilitate the development of language, social interactions, independent living skills, and other aptitudes.
What we offer you as an Autism Behavior Therapist:
- Competitive Compensation
- A rewarding experience helping children with autism and families reach their full potential!
- Opportunity to earn your Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Certification
- 40+ hours of paid training in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Opportunity for professional growth within the Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) field
Expectations as an Autism Behavior Therapist:
- Work under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and alongside a professional care team, in a collaborative environment
- Keep the children motivated to learn
- Communicate confidentially and professionally with behavior analysts, parents and your team
- Complete 40+ hours of Behavioral Technician training and pass the RBT (Registered Behavior Technician) competency assessment
Required qualifications of an Autism Behavior Therapist:
- Current State of PA Mandated Clearances
- Exposure working with children or adults with special needs
- Flexible schedule of availability to work part-time and be organized
- Technology experience in Apple and/or Android devices
- Be able to maneuver up to 50 pounds, move quickly, play on the floor, etc.
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to centers and other environments
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Some college experience, not required, such as background in Special Education, Psychology, Mental Health, Communication Disorders, or Behavioral Health
Powered by JazzHR