Seeking candidates in the Plano, TX and McKinney, TX locations.
- Provide one-on-one Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services to clients
- Precisely follow procedures and instructions, both written and spoken
- Understand and implement each client’s individual plan
- Correctly use ABA processes and strategies, such as prompting/fading, reinforcement, preference assessment, shaping, and chaining
- Follow data collection procedures with accuracy
- Provide feedback and insight to client’s lead therapist regarding client’s needs and changes in behavior based on what is seen while providing direct services
- Maintain the highest standard of ethics, including confidentiality
- Maintain RBT certification, including keeping a log of supervision hours and notifying Human Resources if any changes in status occur.
- Protect the health and safety of clients and fellow employees by reporting all Critical Incidents and potential risks, and following all health and safety procedures.
- Follow all company policies as laid out in the Employee Handbook and other policy documentation.
- Complete additional duties as assigned by the Clinical Director and Regional Clinical Director.
- High school diploma or GED
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification - Paid for by ABA of North Texas
- Able to maintain enthusiasm for a 4+ hour session
- May be required to have certification in CPR and restraint procedures
- Basic understanding of technology with a willingness to learn more
- Flexibility with scheduling
- Maintain highest standards of professionalism