The Registered Behavior Technician (RBT®) services are direct activities related to the delivery of behavior analysis services and are designated in and required by a behavior analysis service plan. The goal of ABA Midwest is to enhance the independence and quality of life of individuals, their families, and others who support them. Each ABA Midwest client has a behavior support plan; it is the responsibility of the behavior technician to work with staff to fully implement strategies within this plan and achieve the desired outcomes.
About ABA Midwest:
ABA Midwest is dedicated to providing quality individualized services to our patients, families and professionals. We are committed to teaching skills to promote the love of learning and independence while reducing developmental trajectory gaps.
- Maintains, safety and supervision of the client at all times during sessions
- Maintains a safe, sanitary therapeutic environment which promotes respect and dignity for clients and protects the privacy, rights, confidentiality, and physical/emotional well-being of clients
- Assisting in restructuring environments and activities to support the clients’ behaviors
- Teaching skills that allow the individual to communicate and/or function more effectively
- Review behavior plans and other relevant (e.g., instructional) materials developed by behavior analysts for clients in order to facilitate consistent implementation and monitor outcomes appropriately
- The implementation of behavioral procedures for acquisition of replacement skills and reduction of problematic behaviors
- Data collection and display as authorized by a recipient’s behavior analysis service plan
- Communicate openly with behavior analysts and administrators
- Complete daily progress notes related to implementation of the intervention plan
- Completes assigned work in a timely manner and strives to make good use of time
- Gives feedback to BCBA and/or administrators regarding any issues affecting home operations and client care; including immediate notification of any changes in care needs
Providers of this service must have at least:
- A high school diploma and be at least 18 years of age
- Completion of Registered Behavior Technician Credential or 1year experience with direct ABA therapy work.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or near completion of a bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management and organizational skills, problem-solving skills
- Proof of annual or required updated training shall be maintained on file for review
Job Type: Part-Time
Schedule: Mondays-Friday 9:30am-11:30am and 1:00pm-4:00pm.
Salary: $17.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Behavior Technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school (Required)_Bachelor Degree_Preferred
- Registered Behavior Technician (Preferred)