- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures. A successful Senior Accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Maintain general ledger account reconciliations and post month-end journal entries
- Reconcile intercompany accounts
- Prepare financial statements
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Proven experience in a high-level accounting role
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Awareness of business trends
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages (e.g. QuickBooks)
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- Relevant certification (e.g. CMA or CPA) will be preferred
ICBD Holdings LLC. Culture
ICBD Holdings LLC. is a supercharged environment propelled by collaboration through our philosophy: “Empowering Your Ambition.” The expectation for each team member is to provide a highly supportive high-performance work environment. ICBD Holdings LL. team members are charged with:
- Identifying challenges and collaborating with team members to devise creative solutions and measurable outcomes
- Motivating team members to be their best while holding them accountable to maintain the company’s excellent service standards
- Establishing and maintaining open and honest communication, always sharing information
- Continual learning, teaching and development
- Leading and driving initiatives to completion
Technology is an essential part of managing the needs of our business. Team members are expected to use the instruments and systems identified as efficient and effective methods to manage day-to-day operations in their role. We encourage feedback on new and emerging systems and/or instruments that may promote more efficiencies and better performance.
Team members are required to adhere to policies and procedures implementing HIPAA requirements for the privacy and security of protected health information. Team members are permitted to use and/or disclose only minimum amount of Protected Health Information necessary to complete assigned tasks.
Reports all suspected violation of company’s HIPAA policies or procedures to Human Resources.
Environmental Stewardship and Safety
- Team members are expected to adhere to facility safety requirements, report unsafe practices or equipment, and, if applicable, use the appropriate protective equipment as needed.
- Depending on role, and during the daily course of duties, team members may have to lift, twist, pull or push. Team members must be able to manage these activities up to 60 lbs.
- Any accident or incident must be reported immediately to a member of management for proper recording.
Candidates must meet the company’s hiring criteria to include a pre-employment background investigation and drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary with performance-based incentives, medical, deal, vision, short/long-term disability, life insurance and 401(k).
Team Members excluded from Federal Healthcare Programs.
ICBD Holdings LLC. operates facilities that receive federal funding and may not employ or contract with an individual or entity that has been excluded from health care programs (for example, Medicare or Medicaid). Accordingly, if a team member or agent has been excluded from or is under investigation and may be excluded, they must notify a member of management immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- GAAP: 1 year (Required)
- CPA (Required)
Work Location: One location
Our company is driven by a diverse team of clinicians and professionals who provide unparalleled levels of personal care, proven ABA science, world-class business support, and are passionate about elevating the standard of care for the autism community.
ABA Centers of America
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at ABA Centers of America
Get fresh Balance Sheet Reconciliation jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.