Salesforce Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Salesforce Project Manager
AArete is looking for a Salesforce Project Manager to ensure all major Salesforce projects are planned, approved, and implemented to meet requirements. The Manager guarantees that the proper mix of technical support, resources, guidelines, procedures, consultants, and software are available to support cross-functional project teams for projects in the development, planning, or implementation stage.
This role will ensure the project backlog is sustained and drive continuous improvement, leveraging Scrum and Agile Project Management best practices. The person should be able to act with the highest professionalism, exercise independent judgment and decision-making, while weighing the interests of multiple stakeholders.
Why AArete? AArete builds custom software and data analytics for Global 1000 clients in healthcare, transportation & logistics, retail, financial services, and other industries. We hire talented technologists who share our drive to extract insight from information.
A career at AArete provides variety, challenge, and opportunity for advancement. You’ll be entrusted with the success of our strategic clients and the company’s growth each and every day. We believe that any organization can succeed by enriching and empowering its people.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Project Manager manages team through all phases of cycle development, including analysis, project design and development, testing periods, installation, and final delivery.
- Engages and communicates with designers, technical team members, developers, and stakeholders
- Directs the daily stand-ups
- Teams up with the Product Owner/Product Manager to see to it that the product vision and high-level business objectives are accomplishable
- Works closely with the Scrum Master for the developers on the team, to aid in clearing obstacles
- Interacts with the Product Owner/Manager to turn the product roadmap into executable projects
- Interface directly with managers, employees, vendors, and others to clearly define project requirements and expectations.
- Create a work plan that includes a schedule, milestones, control, and risk factors.
- Identify complex risks, lead reviews, create risk mitigation and implement action plans.
- Manage multiple projects individually and as a team, all simultaneously.
- Supplies detailed reporting to management on risk assessments, milestone completion, and project status
- Enhance company and department reputation by accepting ownership, exploring new possibilities and adding value to the organization.
- Directly participates in the hiring process and will submit direct feedback to the Manager/Director on the performance of associates at performance review time.
- Leads the transition meeting between sales and delivery to ensure scope definition and expectations are set for the deliverables.
- Provides project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress on all assigned projects.
- Assists in the preparation and monitoring of the department’s annual project planning and budgeting process.
- Escalates abnormal situations to appropriate management, making recommendations for resolution.
- Organizes and manages activities to show consideration of the department as a whole.
- Demonstrates high level customer service skills, both internally and externally.
- Must be able to demonstrate team behavior and must be willing to promote a team-oriented environment
- 5+ years of project management experience.
- 5+ years experience hands on with Salesforce
- PMP certification preferred
- 3+ years in a supervisory role.
- Experience in planning large projects and making decisions for data-driven analytics.
- Demonstrated communication skills, including the ability to clearly communicate ideas.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and priorities.
- Solid knowledge of all operating systems and general development platforms.
- High level of energy and enthusiasm
- Must have strong interpersonal, organizational, and advanced problem-solving skills.
- Needs to be resilient; resolving conflicts quickly to achieve desired business results.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal required. Must be able to present in front of a group of individuals. Must be able to write both technical and non-technical documentations to be understood and read by all levels within the organization.
- Full software life cycle experience.
- Strong analytical and process skills.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent degree.
TechnologyView all jobs at AArete