Customer Care Representative
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
This is a hybrid role based in SLC, UT
AAPC (www.aapc.com) is the nation’s fastest-growing (and now largest) training, certification, and solutions association in healthcare supporting more than 210,000 members across health systems, hospitals and facilities.
Are you looking for stability and steady work with a company where you can establish roots and grow?
At AAPC, the Customer Care Representative is the face of our company, being the first and continually touch-point to our members guiding them through their professional career paths as a healthcare professional. This role will play a pivotal role in the continued stability and growth of our organization by serving as a representative of the AAPC brand and assisting member clients and potential customers with services and support.
Customer Advocate will:
- Provide exceptional support to inbound communication, servicing our customers/members via phone, live chat and/or email on a wide range of products and services
- Discuss membership benefits, assist members with their continued education units, scheduling of exams, and discuss products to help prepare for exams. No medical coding or billing experience is required.
- Provide assistance with website navigation and application access
- Maintain call quality scores, customer survey results, and other established guidelines as assigned
Qualified Candidate Possesses:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum two (2) years customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office
- Must be consistent, reliable, dependable, upbeat and be a positive team member
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbal and written
- Ability to quickly learn and retain product/service knowledge
- Strong people skills to include active listener, considerate, trustworthy, and positive
- Sales experience preferred
- Bilingual/Spanish a plus but not necessary
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
- 401(k) retirement plan
Office Hours / Full-Time: Monday-Thursday 7 am-5 pm / Friday 7 am-4 pm No nights! No weekends!
AAPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
Powered by JazzHR
AAPCWest Valley City, UT
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.