ARE YOU BILINGUAL?
ARE YOU GREAT WITH PEOPLE?
DO YOU WANT JOIN A GROWING TEAM AND LOVE COMING TO WORK EVERY DAY?
WE MIGHT BE WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR!
Your role will be to help us maintain our edge in the creative deal gift space by building and maintaining relationships with our Clients’ business and personal accounts
Let’s get right to it. We offer a competitive rewards package including comprehensive group benefits, work-life flexibility, training and coaching opportunities, and company events (think trips to the Superbowl, karaoke, sports events, concerts, bowling nights, and annual guac contests). Our compensation has uncapped commissions and great bonuses based on team performance. Additionally, you’ll inherit a book of business that you can grow.
As a Bilingual Field Sales Representative you will:
- Identify and evaluate business opportunities with existing and prospective clients
- Maximize revenue growth in your assigned territory
- Conduct discovery/needs analysis
- Open new projects; work with the Account Management team to relay key project information
- Maintain relationships with clients through the distribution of marketing materials and by providing guidance on our products and procedures
- Present to current prospective client groups to expand A&A’s business solutions; set up and host client meetings and training sessions.
- Manage contacts and client data, leverage the system to generate additional contacts and sales
- Identify service improvements or new services by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Develop professional and technical knowledge by taking advantage of educational and networking opportunities
You'll be a great fit if:
- You love building connections and meeting new people – in person
- You’ve got grit, resilience and thrive in a high growth, entrepreneurial environment
- You have high ethical values and professionalism
- You’re a team player; you enjoy friendly competition and push your teammates to greater heights with your quest for excellence
- You’re naturally likable; people trust you and always feel you’ve got their best interest in mind
- You’ve got a strong understanding of sales and customer service and are exceptional at managing client expectations effectively
- You’re energetic and positive, with a “can-do” attitude
- You’re a master at time management and prioritization; you structure your day to drive key activities and get results
- You hold a bachelor’s degree and have experience in a sales metric-driven environment that’s focused on generating new business relationships
Why you’ll love AAMKTG:
We want to bring on someone who will thrive in a work environment that’s flexible, fast-paced, fun and where no 2 days are the same. Here at AAMKTG you’ll:
- Be part of a diverse and successful team where exceptional customer service is a passion.
- Join a global leader where the mission is to celebrate people’s greatest achievements and inspire their people.
- Be supported by managers that that focus on developing strengths and empowering our team members.
- Work with team members who support and encourage each other through recognition.
- Be part of an organization that fosters an open-minded, proactive and caring culture.
If you share in our values of Client Focus, Better Every Day and Teamwork, then A&A Marketing is the place for you to learn and grow with a talented team of individuals who take pride in quality work and what we can achieve together.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation range: $40,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- sales: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Downtown Dallas
We're looking for individuals with experience in: Marketing, sales, entry level marketing, marketing management, director of sales, director of sales promos, director of sales promotions, distribution sales manager, district sales manager, field rep, field representative, field sales, floor supervisor, independent consultant, inside sales, inside sales rep, inside sales representative, inside sales executive, inside sales associate, inside sales assistant, inside sales executive, international sales account manager, internet sales manager, marketing major, account executive, junior account executive, junior account manager, sales account representative, major, account representative, account executive, manufacturers rep, manufacturer’s representative, market research, marketing, entry level marketing, marketing manager, marketing specialist, marketing assistant, marketing associate, marketing and communications, marketing and promotions, marketing and sales, marketing intern, marketing major, marketing minor, outside sales, outside sales representative, outside sales executive, outside sales manager, sales lead, salesman, sales leader, sales account executive, medical sales, merchandise manager, national account manager, national sales manager, national sales rep, national sales representative, point of sale supervisor, product sales manager, regional sales manager, sales and marketing, sales and marketing admin, sales and marketing administrator. sales and marketing director, sales and marketing manager, sales account manager, sales administrator, sales analyst, sales and marketing, sales and marketing specialist, customer service, retail, timeshare, timeshare sales, sales associate, B2B, B2C, business to business sales, retail sales, retail sales associate, retail sales executive, retail sales manager, retail sales assistant manager, assistant marketing manager, presentations, presenting, face to face, client relations, client retention, client acquisition, account management, client retention, client relations, sales, performance based, restaurant, retail, bartender, waiter, waitress, server, manager, bar, bar back, bartenders, head bartender, lead bartender, food service, bus boy, host, hostess, hospitality, hotel, front desk, receptionist, brand manager, brand marketing, promotions assistant, event coordinator, marketing coordinator, marketing manager, customer service, customer service representative, customer service associate, customer service specialist, customer service manager, csr, customer service, brand ambassador, brand representative, brand manager, challenging, leadership, competitive, sports, fraternity, sorority, athlete, athletic. Entry level sales, retail sales, retail sales manager, retail sales associate, retail sales executive, retail sales assistant, retail sales assistant manager, retail sales, sales executive, sales associate, retail assistant, sales specialist, sales representative, sales manager, sales assistant manager, sales and customer service, sales and marketing, sales and marketing manager, sales consultant, sales leads, sales executive, customer service representative, customer service manager, customer service associate, customer specialist, customer care, customer relations, client relations, customer acquisition, customer retention, client acquisition, client retention, client relationship development, client relationship manager, crm, customer service and sales, marketing intern, public relations intern, communications intern, sports marketing intern, sports marketing, sports marketing management, advertising intern, b2b, b2b sales, b2c, b2c sales, business to business, business to consumer, promotions assistant, promotions representative, marketing and promotions, promotional sales, promotional marketing, promotional advertising, marketing major, bachelors degree, minor in marketing, marketing minor, brand ambassador, brand representative, brand marketing manager, brand manager, bartender, lead bartender, head bartender, waiter, waitress, store manager, head waiter, head waitress, key holder, store key holder, host, hostess