*Sales Assistant Needed / No Experience, No Problem!
A&A Marketing is now hiring for our Downtown Dallas branch! We are the region's up and coming premier marketing and sales firm providing essential resources for top performing companies in the US and Canada.
We have become the leading choice for clients wanting to gain an edge over their competitors and due to our overwhelming growth, we have more work than we can handle and thus need to bring in people for a variety of roles. Specializing in direct marketing and customer acquisitions, we want to bring in people with a strong work ethic as well as a desire to achieve more than they currently are.
· · Previous customer service experience is desirable however not essential.
· · Thrive working in a fast paced, electric environment.
· · Confident, outgoing & approachable.
· · Capable to work under pressure & meet deadline.
· · Flexible to working patterns and able to work at least 3 full days per week.
· · Able to commute to Downtown Dallas.
What you can expect from us:
· · Skills for life: how to solve problems, how to adapt to change, and how to tough it out in the face of adversity.
· · In-house leadership programs - extraordinary advancement opportunities.
· · Top-notch paid training! A workplace that’s always fun.
· · The opportunity to make someone’s day, every day.
· · Rewards and recognition as you blaze your own trail and ignite your career.
Benefits & Compensation
· · Base salary plus bonuses
· · Company Ipad / Tablet
· · Professional and personal development
· · Management Potential
· · Travel Opportunities
· · Networking and quarterly events
· · Holidays off
What to do next:
Send us your resume today and we will contact you. We are NOT a recruiting agency; we are filling opportunities for our company only! Therefore, we are as eager as you are to get started. Due to the overwhelming responses we receive, we will only be able to contact the successful candidates.
Successful applicants will be invited to meet face-to-face with the management team to establish the most suitable position for their skill set.