Now hiring a Human Resources / Administrative Intern
Position Type: Internship, Part time / Full Time / Internship
This is an Unpaid Internship, College Credits Available
Location: Downtown Dallas
A&A Marketing Group is a Marketing Firm located in Downtown Dallas that specializes in business development, marketing, sales and fundraising for a large number of Fortune 100 and World-renown Non Profit Organizations.
An HR intern at AAMKTG will learn and develop communication, time management, problem solving, relationship development, human resources and goal setting skills, which are fundamental for a successful long term career in the business world!
**Full time or part time availability, with the opportunity to turn into a permanent, paid position**
The HR Intern will be responsible for:
- Confirming appointments
- On-boarding agents
- New hires
- Developing relationships with employees
- Creating a positive work environment
- Participate in the recruitment process
You be able to:
- Develop new skills applicable to a day to day tasks in HR / Office Administration
- Be part of an exciting, young, vibrant atmosphere
- Be able to travel (if desired)
- Be able to turn an internship into a long term career.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to build effective relationships with Employees
- On-boarding agents, payroll, etc.
- Communication skills
- How to create and maintain a positive work environment
- Recruitment tactics
- AD placement
* Great people skills
* Organizational & time management skills
* Ability to solve problems
* Student Mentality
* Winning attitude.