Are you looking for an exciting career?
Do you have restaurant Experience?
Entry Level Customer Relations Openings!
Bartenders, Servers, Host Staff, Bussers, Retail and Hospitality professionals - We build on your existing customer interaction skills!
At AA Marketing, we pride ourselves in our enthusiastic, team-oriented work environment. We are a highly respected MARKETING firm, headquartered in Downtown Dallas.
Individuals with restaurant or hospitality experience tend to do well in our industry because of the following experience:
· Effective communication with customers
· Ability to multitask
· Ability to work within a face-paced environment
· Ability to be solution oriented
· Ability to work well within a team environment
· Ability to build relationships with others.
If you are looking to get out of the restaurant industry, we'd love to hear from you.
About 50% of our staff has worked in the restaurant or hospitality industry previously.
We train from within so prior experience is not required!
Responsibilities of the Customer Relations Associate
You will report directly to and work closely with the Sales and Marketing Manager in overseeing all sales and marketing support functions. You will have a wide range of duties and responsibilities and get exposure to all levels of the sales process, from overseeing the set-up of new items with customers to direct sales interaction with buyers / account managers / business partners. You will also help to assist our marketing team in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns.
Specifics of the Customer Relations position:
- Follow the system for efficient processes and procedures for Sales and Marketing teams to utilize
- Work closely with the team to use data and analytics to formulate, understand, and track service performance and trends
- Support every aspect of the sales process including preparation of reports and price lists
- Manage relationships with independent or business accounts.
- Assist in development of blogger and trend research to apply to Social Media
- Regularly audit and track performance of key partners
- Attend events with the AAMKTG team
IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR A PROMISING CAREER, APPLY TODAY!