Delivering happiness through awards and recognition is something we’re passionate about. Care to join us in our quest?
Your role will be to help us maintain our edge in the creative deal gift space by building and maintaining relationships with our Clients’ business and personal accounts. This is an ENTRY LEVEL OPENING!
Let’s get right to it. We offer a competitive rewards package including comprehensive group benefits, work-life flexibility, training and coaching opportunities, and company events (think trips to the Superbowl, karaoke, sports events, concerts, bowling nights, and annual guac contests). Our compensation has uncapped commissions and great bonuses based on team performance. Additionally, you’ll inherit a book of business that you can grow.
As an Account Executive you will:
- Identify and evaluate business opportunities with existing and prospective clients
- Maximize revenue growth in your assigned territory
- Conduct discovery/needs analysis
- Open new projects; work with the Account Management team to relay key project information
- Maintain relationships with clients through the distribution of marketing materials and by providing guidance on our products and procedures
- Present to current prospective client groups to expand A&A’s business solutions; set up and host client meetings and training sessions.
- Manage contacts and client data, leverage the system to generate additional contacts and sales
- Identify service improvements or new services by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Develop professional and technical knowledge by taking advantage of educational and networking opportunities
You'll be a great fit if:
- You love building connections and meeting new people – in person
- You’ve got grit, resilience and thrive in a high growth, entrepreneurial environment
- You have high ethical values and professionalism
- You’re a team player; you enjoy friendly competition and push your teammates to greater heights with your quest for excellence
- You’re naturally likable; people trust you and always feel you’ve got their best interest in mind
- You’ve got a strong understanding of sales and customer service and are exceptional at managing client expectations effectively
- You’re energetic and positive, with a “can-do” attitude
- You’re a master at time management and prioritization; you structure your day to drive key activities and get results
- You hold a bachelor’s degree and have experience in a sales metric-driven environment that’s focused on generating new business relationships
Why you’ll love AAMKTG:
We want to bring on someone who will thrive in a work environment that’s flexible, fast-paced, fun and where no 2 days are the same. Here at AAMKTG you’ll:
- Be part of a diverse and successful team where exceptional customer service is a passion.
- Join a global leader where the mission is to celebrate people’s greatest achievements and inspire their people.
- Be supported by managers that that focus on developing strengths and empowering our team members.
- Work with team members who support and encourage each other through recognition.
- Be part of an organization that fosters an open-minded, proactive and caring culture.
If you share in our values of Client Focus, Better Every Day and Teamwork, then A&A Marketing is the place for you to learn and grow with a talented team of individuals who take pride in quality work and what we can achieve together.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation range: $40,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- sales: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Downtown Dallas