We are looking for an experienced Manager to join our team!
A Sales Manager takes on many different roles as they manage the day-to-day operations including: generating sales, communicating with customers, building client relationships and managing the technical team.
- Perform a high volume of warm calls to potential customers (must have excellent phone sales and the ability to complete a one-call close)
- Engage and consult incoming customers, both in-person and over the phone, to successfully generate and close sales
- Meet, greet and recommend services to customers
- Manage technician workflow and the status of the customers vehicles’ repairs
- Order parts and inventory
- Deliver a high level of customer service and quality control over all aspect of the center's business, operations, and work product
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation packages and incentive programs
- Ongoing training and field support
- Daytime work hours
- Growth opportunity
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience
- Excellent closing skills
- Strong commitment to customer service and relationship building
- Ability to communicate and use interpersonal skills at a sustained high level
- Capable of multi-tasking and executing in a fast-paced environment
- Coachable, honest and goal-oriented team player
- Must have valid driver's license
If you are interested in this position, please apply through this site or contact Christian Harless at email@example.com.